• WAVE Ventilation is entirely maintenance-free. No buckets of water or filters to change.
• Set the desired level of relative humidity and the unit will work year-round for optimum results.
• All WAVE Ventilation Systems expel harmful pollutants and create a whole-house air exchange.
• Dehumidifiers re-circulate the same musty contaminated air.
is 90% less expensive
• Even on high, WAVE Ventilation uses only 38 watts, translating to several hundreds of dollars worth of savings each year. Roughly $3 per month in electricity versus an average of $40 to $70 for a dehumidifier. Some high-capacity dehumidifiers can cost $100 or more to operate every month.
• Just one WAVE Ventilation System provides moisture control for your entire home, including a basement and/or crawl space and all upper levels. Dehumidifiers provide limited moisture control within a specified area. You are then required to purchase and run additional units to achieve any level of moisture reduction throughout an entire home.
• WAVE Ventilation extracts moisture from deep within the structure of your home, saving you from costly home repairs. Dehumidifiers DO NOT provide the air circulation needed to dry out the structure of your home.
ELIMINATE AIR AND WATER CONTAMINANTS IN YOUR
HOME THAT PUT YOUR FAMILY'S HEALTH AT RISK
WAVE Healthy Air and Water is your solution to creating a healthy home for you and your family. We are committed to providing you with the systems to help you tackle the indoor air pollution that happens through normal, daily household routines. Damp environments with stagnant air create a breeding ground for:
• Dust mites
• Various other
WAVE Ventilation helps you eliminate the unhealthy air by replacing it with cleaner, fresher air by creating an air exchange throughout your entire home.
EPA and Surgeon General agree "…we need moisture control and ventilation to reduce asthma, illness, and respiratory ailments…"
How Does WAVE Ventilation Work?
WAVE Ventilation is Your Year-Round SOLUTION for:
• Moisture Control
• Optimal Air Quality
• A Healthy
• Increased Energy
• Protection From
WAVE expels high levels of gases and radon in addition to stagnant, damp polluted air from low points to where problems are concentrated. Pollutants that gravitate down and are absorbed by moisture are also expelled. WAVE focuses on curing the source of the problems that work upwards into living areas.
DRY, HEALTHY AIR
FORM UPPER LEVEL
WAVE replenishes with warmer, drier air from the upper level to raise air temperate and lower relative humidity. A fresher and healthier air supply from the upper level dramatically improves air quality.
AIR EXCHANGE IN
WAVE ventilates the entire area, extracting moisture and condensation, creating air circulation in the entire house. This keeps the structure dry, provides healthy air supply and prevents moisture stagnation. Continuous controlled ventilation maintains dry, healthy conditions.
MOISTURE PROBLEMS – Eliminate Your Dehumidifier!
Musty odors are a gaseous by product of mold activity and evidence of more undetected negative conditions. Damp environments with stagnant air support the growth of molds, fungus dust mites, infestations and other biological contaminants that can lead to respiratory and other healthy ailments.
Dehumidifiers Recycle the Same Stale Air Continuously.
Many homeowners use dehumidifiers as a means of lowering indoor moisture levels. What they don't realize is they are very expensive to run. They do not resolve air quality issues. They are not effective in extracting saturated moisture. Emptying buckets of water is a hassle. If not done frequently, the contaminated water becomes a breeding ground for mold and biological growth. As a result of this dehumidifies are often turned off because of the high-maintenance, loud noise and the heat they emit. Scariest of all, sometimes they will overheat, resulting in a fire.
WAVE Ventilation outperforms dehumidifiers in every aspect of eliminating moisture, thus reducing mold and mildew Read More
WAVE Ventilation is 90% less expensive to run than a basic dehumidifier! Saving $500 or more each year Read More Read More
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, at least 1.5 million dehumidifiers were recalled in 2002 for overheating and causing fires.
62" to 97" High
Slab/Apartment/ Condo Ventilation Unit
11" Wide, 7" Deep, 30" High
call for a free in-home basement evaluation
Servicing the following counties:
DE - New Castle
NJ - Burlington, Camden, and Gloucester
PA - Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.